Morocco vs Spain (Football World Cup 2022)

Hero image

05 Dec 2022

Total Views: 53

The Football World Cup 2022 has had many shocks, upsets, and joyous moments with the past fixtures, as many teams advance to the quarter-final lets take an analyzed look on the upcoming fixture of Morroco vs. Spain.

on Sunday 4th December, France and England crushed their opponents as expected to advance into the quarter-finals, England scored 3 goals against Senegal with Kane, Henderson, and Bukayo-Saka scoring one each as the three lions conceded none, France had a good win on Poland as they ended the match with a France 3-1 Poland score, Oliver Giroud has surpassed Thierry Henry in goals as he scored his 52nd goal making him the top goalscorer for France. Mbappe scored the other two goals, becoming the first player to score eight – and then nine – World Cup goals before their 24th birthday. Upamecano’s handball gave them the penalty which Lewandowski scored in the 99th minute to end the game 3-1

On Tuesday, Morocco and Spain will go Head to Head in the Round of 16 and one will advance to the quarter-finals, Spain has a very young and talented squad along with experienced players, Spain has failed to impress us with a draw with Germany and a loss against Japan. Spain finished the group 2nd over Germany with a 1-goal difference.

Recent Articles
Share This Article

You Might Like to Buy

± 77-105 AED

± 280-365 AED

± 290-335 AED

Although it seems to be easy to get a win for Spain, Morocco has been absolutely wonderful drawing against a tough Croatia side and winning against Canada and Belgium, Belgium is not as good as Spain as they have an old squad so it won’t be the same but anything can happen and I believe Morocco has a 35% chance of winning with Spain having a 40% chance of winning with a 25% chance of the game going to penalties.

Morocco vs. Spain projected lineups
Regragui confirmed no fresh injuries following Morocco’s 2-1 win over Canada, with key duo Yassine Bounou and Achraf Hakimi passed fit, and he could stick with an unchanged team.

Morocco projected lineup (4-3-3): 1. Bono (GK) — 2. Hakimi, 5. Aguerd, 6. Saiss, 3. Mazraoui — 8. Ounahi, 4. Amrabat, 11. Sabiri — 7. Ziyech, 17. En-Nesyri, 19. Boufal

Spain’s surprising loss to Japan could prompt a reconsideration for Enrique, with Aymeric Laporte as one option to return at the back, and Jordi Alba and Marco Asensio also in line for a recall.

Spain projected lineup (4-3-3): 23. Simon (GK) — 2. Carvajal, 16. Rodri, 24. Laporte, 18. Alba — 26. Pedri, 5. Busquets, 9. Gavi — 10. Asensio, 7. Morata, 21. Olmo

May The Best Team Win!!!

You Might Like to Buy

Cristiano Ronaldo

± 99-136 AED

World Cup

± 70-563 AED

Adidas logo

± 128-148 AED